Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, trying to find kickstand side extension pads for Honda cb500f 2019. Are the cb500x 2019-20 extensions usable for cb500f kickstands as well? What do you recommend? thx.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Not sure exactly what you're looking for. But the link I have below has both a side stand shoe and adjustable side stand available for your 500F.... Along with lots of other goodies.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Check an online parts catalogue to see if the codes match between different models.

As you are in the U.S. this is very easy if you use Partzilla. Find the part on you bike, then when you click on it it will list all other bikes which share the same part.

Assuming you mean something that attaches to the stand to give it a bigger shoe, even if the stand is the same there could be other differences between bikes which would interfere with using the stand. For that I would just look at photos of the two models to see if that seems likely, then use best judgement as to whether to risk buying it.

When I bought my 500F it already had the O.E.M. heated grips installed. But, at least for that year's models, they were only listed by Honda as an accessory for the 500X. So if all else looks good there is a good chance it will be okay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for the info, saved the links. Yes I'm looking for a kickstand shue, camel shoe, bikestand extension plate (so many names for the same). Many parts with CB500F is shared with 500x and 500r but it all depends on small differences and it looks like even the 2019 models forward have different parts than the previous models.

For me it looks like the kickstand default shoes are getting smaller and smaller for each year, look pretty but it would be good to have a larger area for the bike to stand on, especially if you park somewhere in the nature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts