1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice:D

Any mods planned?
:)

And yes eventually get shorty levers , hids, smoke the windscreen, haven't looked into what exhausts there are yet, jet kit, and intake so hopefully slowly but surely one by one get that good stuff for her :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks great and congratulations..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks good man !!

Congrats !

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I only had my ninja for about 6 months and then grew out of it very fastunfortunately
EXACTLY why I wasn't going to waste my time with a 250.
Nowhere near enough bike for me.
Funny thing is, now that the CBR500 is out... I have been seeing several almost NEW 250's popping-up for sale on Craigslist.

Gee.... I wonder why.
:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Funny thing is, now that the CBR500 is out... I have been seeing several almost NEW 250's popping-up for sale on Craigslist.

Gee.... I wonder why.
Well I'm going to be trading mine in for the 500 before its even had its first service lol.

What happened with me was, I rode an old 250 to learn on and when I was last shopping, I wanted a bike between a 250 and a supersport, but couldnt find any I liked so just 'sidegraded' to a 2012 cbr250r. Two weeks later this bike was announced for the states... lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
What a great bike! Effortless turning on the twisters, smooth shifting, great brakes. Added rear carrier and tank protector. Any idea what top speed is ?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Gee.... I wonder why.
There's always almost new 250s on Craigslist, people buy them and realize motorcycles are not for them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts