Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the first one to arrive at Honda/Kawasaki Modesto. I sat on it after they put it together on Tuesday and had to have it. I really like how large it feels for. Being a sub 650 bike I am a larger guy 6'3" and 270 its the first bike I sat on lower than a 650 that felt right and held my weight nicely. It ended up being 7110 out the door with the taxes fees etc... I will post pics from my PC later. I have been trying to find out the difference on the California bikes I think they have extra smog stuff on them. The dealer said they got this one early the US release date should be around April 23rd. So keep calling your dealers if you wanna find one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats man, thats 7110 for a non abs model? The clawson honda over here in fresno has a few of them but no red or red abs yet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes its a black non abs model Honda is getting them out at 3.9% financing if your credit is good. The black looks really nice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will likely get the Honda tank bag and rear luggage rack it will stay mostly stock maybe a slip on to change the exhaust note but maybe not.I wanted this bike for both fun and economy and it is both Insurance was so much cheaper than I expected I will likely get nicer riding gear.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats on the Purchase. I have to admit I have a bias opinion and think the F is sexier .. :p

I really wish the CB500F came in black. I find it to be so much stealthier ...

Ride safe

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Congrats on the Purchase. I have to admit I have a bias opinion and think the F is sexier .. :p

I really wish the CB500F came in black. I find it to be so much stealthier ...

Ride safe
In Australia we do :) they look very very cool in person.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I likely would have gotten an F model if they would have had one. If they ever make one in that flat concrete color that the scion tc's have id get one in a heartbeat

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks great, enjoy..:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts