Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an e-mail from my dealership today and had to stop and see it. Unfortunately won't be able to pick it up until Saturday as I am still waiting on my helmet to get here.

Here's a little snap shot. Not sure how the finance guy and sales guy ended up in the pic though LOL

Will update Saturday afternoon with more goodies!!!

Thanks
Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
congrats man,
was in the same position last week, my bike was at the dealer but had too wait till it was registered, very long 3 days lol.
ps. reds always faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Krueger81

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got an e-mail from my dealership today and had to stop and see it. Unfortunately won't be able to pick it up until Saturday as I am still waiting on my helmet to get here.

Here's a little snap shot. Not sure how the finance guy and sales guy ended up in the pic though LOL

Will update Saturday afternoon with more goodies!!!

Thanks
Phil
Congrats Phil!

I absolutely love how black and red looks on the CBR500, great color choice. I just might be getting the same color, thanks for the inspiration :D

What helmet are you getting?

I posted a bigger version of your attached CBR500 picture for easier viewing....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Turns out that the dealer was waiting to hear from me (when we agreed that he would call me once its ready) so after we sought up the confusion, I'll pick it up tomorrow:D
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME .. the F is better though :eek::D

Reactions: DkD

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks cool!
But orange side reflectors reminds me my bicycle when i was 8:)
I am happy we dont have them on thai versions. They must go man.:D
My plan is to remove the license plate/fender assembly once a fender eliminator kit is available. I'd like to have as many reflectors on the bike as possible especially riding at night, people in Central IL dont know how to drive with motorcycles on the road.

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
157 Posts
My plan is to remove the license plate/fender assembly once a fender eliminator kit is available. I'd like to have as many reflectors on the bike as possible especially riding at night, people in Central IL dont know how to drive with motorcycles on the road.

Thanks
Phil
Canada is the same [email protected] thing with people on motorcycles ...
Are you going to do the reflective wheel stripes?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice helmet dude, goes really well with the bike colour scheme.

Reactions: Krueger81

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well got her and she's safe and sound in my garage for now. We've had rain for like 4 days now and I've been unable to take her out for any more rides ;( So far so good have about 75 miles on it ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts