Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to my dealer in Ontario Canada today who says he is getting an x for a show model this week ... and after the weekend new bike show and tell ...... is authorized to sell it ... I want the F so if someone wants to know where ... send me a pm and ill forward you the dealership info ....

I asked if the bike is spoken for and he said no ... as of this morning. Hes getting a couple r's and the x ... f will be late april .....:mad:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
That is good to know. Seems like Canada will be getting their CBR500 shipments very soon.

Nothing wrong with late april. It is still cold in Ontario isn't it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cold yes .. however Toronto doesn't have any snow left ... :D

I will wait for the bike for sure because out of the three models I want the F. I have sat on all three models and find the R (RA) too much of an aggressive riding position and find the X a little bit too high for me even though it's only another inch higher.

The dealership I am dealing with is about 4 hours away however I have family in the area. I will take a trip up on the bus ... get the baby on wheels, ride that bad boy around town for a bit getting used to it and then take my first ever long trip on the bike. Any advice for the long highway trip down?

Thanks guys and gals :)

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
cool man.
For highway ride, it is easy with the 500 cc engine. But be careful on your first ride, we might be experienced on bikes but we are rookies on every new bike.
And yeah, keep the distance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts