Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
there's another thread here somewhere, search for IXIL.
As mentioned in the other thread my concern is that it'd fill up with rain if left out in heavy rain.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If I were keeping my bike outdoors, I'd probably stick a silencer plug in it most of the time to keep rain out. I'd definitely have to put a Remove Before Flight tag on it, though!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I can understand the rain issue but I plan on having my bike inside when not riding it. I think this will be my first mod.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Its still on possible slip-on for me to, I know many didnt like when i posted it earlier but each to there own, mine will be under cover in work to luckily so rain wont be an issue for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I'm not sure why they angled them the way they did but I love the look of it. I just wish there was a video or a sound clip I could see before dropping $300+.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah I'm not sure why they angled them the way they did but I love the look of it. I just wish there was a video or a sound clip I could see before dropping $300+.
Yeah that sounds about right if they had just made it come out straight it would be like a cruiser style exhaust lol.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
so sandmantis - nice that u modified it using photoshop :))
I wanted to see what they would look like with the end-caps rotated around.
Looks much better I think.

You could probably modify those pipes. Drill out the rivets, swap and rotate the end caps, then rivet them back on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts