Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
White with red and black looks far better than just having all black, give the bike more of a modern look.

Black CBR500F

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Lovin the white theme though this year. I think the cbr500f looks good in that color. Too bad for the canadians.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well, she's home safe & sound. It's bloody hot today so I rode her straight home and got out of the sun.

First impressions are very positive. I'm tall and the bike is comfortable. There's loads of low down power, so dragging my beer gut around isn't an issue. My wife is only 48kgs, so the 2 of us shouldn't kill the bike too much.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
The naked styling CBR500F is just mouthwatering in red. so jealous right now. How do you find the handle bar height? is it comfortable at that height? and are you the first one to own a 2013 Honda CBR500F? If so that must be a nice feeling ;)

·
Registered
582 Posts
The naked styling CBR500F is just mouthwatering in red. so jealous right now. How do you find the handle bar height? is it comfortable at that height? and are you the first one to own a 2013 Honda CBR500F? If so that must be a nice feeling ;)
I'm 6'2" and find the handlebar height really comfortable. I was worried that the bike would be too small for me, but it isn't.

As for being the first owner, no. I think I'm probably around the 12th from this store, so I reckon I'm in the first 60 or so within Thailand.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Must be nice being so warm there :(

I like the color. It is sort of an orangy red. What is the color called?

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
good photos marmite. I heard that Isaan is quite hot nowadays but not that hot to ride on a new bike i guess.
and, i am sure you are not the one in the photo right?:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
It's about 40 degC here. I took her out for a quick spin today wearing shorts as jeans are diabolical. I still had my padded jacket on though.

And no, that's my wife in the photo. She a bit more photogenic than I am.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm 6'2" and find the handlebar height really comfortable. I was worried that the bike would be too small for me, but it isn't.

As for being the first owner, no. I think I'm probably around the 12th from this store, so I reckon I'm in the first 60 or so within Thailand.
Thanks for the input, Im surprised there isn't more guys from Thailand on here to share the experience about the CBR500. You guys are very lucky to have such quick access to the bike :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks for the input, Im surprised there isn't more guys from Thailand on here to share the experience about the CBR500. You guys are very lucky to have such quick access to the bike :)
Most owners in Thailand would be Thai. They'll have a Thai language forum to post on, which they'd be more comfortable with.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts