Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any photographs of the High Windscreen fitted or information on how much taller this is than the standard windscreen :)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Does anyone have any photographs of the High Windscreen fitted or information on how much taller this is than the standard windscreen :)

Thanks in advance.
I posted a video on here of a guy doing a top speed run, He mentioned in one of his comments that the bike was stock apart from a high windscreen.

Take a look at the video it might show you what you're looking for

http://www.cbr500riders.com/forum/honda-cbr500-videos/555-youtube-top-speed-run-cbr-500-a.html

·
Registered
178 Posts
I can't remember where but I think the OEM sport screen is 1" taller. There are pics on the actual Honda website... if you haven't already seen those :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I don't know whether it's worth all the extra money just for a 1" taller screen. I'll probably go to a dealer to see it in the flesh so to speak before i decide.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks guys I don't know whether it's worth all the extra money just for a 1" taller screen. I'll probably go to a dealer to see it in the flesh so to speak before i decide.

See my post - "Wind Protection". I didn't think the 1 inch taller screen would be enough. My solution works great for highway speeds.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks. This is definitely worth considering before purchasing a High Honda Windscreen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts