Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering retrofitting some HID's and replacing the front headlight on my F all together. It's just an idea at the moment, and I probably won't go ahead with it, but I wanted to get everyone's opinions.
The guys over at K-Speed did something similar to an ER6N.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
They also did the same to cb500f. Fit a hid kit nicely and they said it is only 70 usd with installation!
Unfortunately it does not fit cbr500.

·
Registered
582 Posts
It wouldn't take much to improve the looks of a Kawasaki, but I wouldn't do that to my 500F.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Considering retrofitting some HID's and replacing the front headlight on my F all together. It's just an idea at the moment, and I probably won't go ahead with it, but I wanted to get everyone's opinions.
The guys over at K-Speed did something similar to an ER6N.

Thoughts?
photo.JPG

$28.99 Ebay

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They also did the same to cb500f. Fit a hid kit nicely and they said it is only 70 usd with installation!
Unfortunately it does not fit cbr500.
I only just noticed this.
Do you have a link or an image?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Looks pretty sweet, though I would go for a more mechanical look / colours when you build something like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have finally installed my HID kit from The Retrofit Source. And I couldn't be any happier! They fit into my headlght assembly just perfectly! I'll send you some pics as soon as I take them! I would highly recommend getting them

Yay!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts