Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just, Just Just bought a 2013 CBR 500R....
40 years ive been living & I Can't believe that I just got my 1st Motorcycle. Truth is that I just got in a position to finally be able to.
Anyway, Now I cant figure out a Way to get my Chain lock to Secure the frame?
Don't want to loose Her, You know?
Any Suggestions or Advice would be appreciated.

ThankYou

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you get a bully lock, It is long enough to put through the frame. And frame is visible right above rear shock/spring or below rider seat. to be honest i normally put it through front shock and gas meter line front of my house, never had issue. Plus you want to have full coverage on bike and Nest camera so you can watch your baby wherever you are. Please let me know if that helps. I have 2016 model so my fairings are different. I seen review video on youtube that is where i seen frame visible under driver side seat covered with plastic that also goes all the way back to passenger seat. Not sure what do you call it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you get a bully lock, It is long enough to put through the frame. And frame is visible right above rear shock/spring or below rider seat. to be honest i normally put it through front shock and gas meter line front of my house, never had issue. Plus you want to have full coverage on bike and Nest camera so you can watch your baby wherever you are. Please let me know if that helps. I have 2016 model so my fairings are different. I seen review video on youtube that is where i seen frame visible under driver side seat covered with plastic that also goes all the way back to passenger seat. Not sure what do you call it.
Hey There.
So Anyway, Sorry about the late reply.
I just saw I had gotten a few responses & just figured out how to get back to Them.
Just want to say Thanks for the Advice about Security & which System will work best.
Thing Is this 2013 Seems to leave no space to "Frame Lock" the Thing.
Still 1st chance I get I'll double check.
Anyway ; Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How You Doing

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How You Doing Bug00?
I hope that things are going well with You & Yours.
Anyway did You get a chance to see some of tbe pictures I put up?
I cant figure out how to frame lock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How You Doing Bug00?
I hope that things are going well with You & Yours.
Anyway did You get a chance to see some of tbe pictures I put up?
I cant figure out how to frame lock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts