Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is LadyRider. I have ridden as "cargo" my whole life and now it is time for me to have some power of my own. I am married to a wonderful man who is getting a Kawasaki KLX 250. We are roommates with (if you are on youtube or the ninja300 forum) Veksdeath. Owner of the Ninja 300 SE...and soon to be turned to Honda (Muhahahahaha)

If you read my Sig, you can see I used to love...LOVE...the Ninja 300. But yesterday...I saw it. All black CBR 500. I about fell over. Congrats to Honda for bring me, a Kawi lover to the dark side

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is LadyRider. I have ridden as "cargo" my whole life and now it is time for me to have some power of my own. I am married to a wonderful man who is getting a Kawasaki KLX 250. We are roommates with (if you are on youtube or the ninja300 forum) Veksdeath. Owner of the Ninja 300 SE...and soon to be turned to Honda (Muhahahahaha)

If you read my Sig, you can see I used to love...LOVE...the Ninja 300. But yesterday...I saw it. All black CBR 500. I about fell over. Congrats to Honda for bring me, a Kawi lover to the dark side
nah you just came from the dark side......welcome to light...lol
You will never regret having a honda they last forever.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am excited to see what the 500 can do

and

well... the Ninja riders were getting bad. Bad mouthing what I knew I would love more. the CBR is more of my type of bike. I LOVE Ninja but right now I am a CBR fan.

and hopefully accepted from the "kawi" side

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome. The 500 series has a little something for many riders. Kawa are nice bikes. The new 300 looks like a sweet bike that can make many a rider happy. All a matter of choice really. In my books, any one who rides is cool. Personally I love bikes and if I cld afford it, I'd have a stable of them. Royal Enfield cafe racer to the Indian. Classic rides!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks vroom_vroom. I have deleted my kawasaki ninja forum account

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
This is a young forum with many anxiously awaiting delivery of their bike. The more the merrier who join this board. Some of us have received ours. Mine arrived yesterday at noon. Weather here sucks so it may be a few days until I can get out for a decent ride. Please feel free to contribute. So far we are a polite bunch slowly getting to know each other. Once most of us receive our bikes the discussions will live up.

Reactions: loserlazer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah... I will get mine in Dec with my end of the year bonus my roomie. owns the 300 and has defended my stance on the forum.

I hope this doesnt become like the Ninja 300 forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
You're not alone! I too recently defected from Team Green. I rode and loved my ninja 250r til the day it was KIA'd....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:( sorry for your loss.

Yea, I just got sick of it become a mini duc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts