Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I currently have a Ninja 250, love that bike to death.

I want a little more power without having to break the bank, good ol' Honda came through. Currently saving up for the bike, looking to get the CBR500R in black. I might spray it with some lime green accents later on.

Can't wait to get my hands on one :D sat on one of them at a motorcycle show in my area and it just felt right.

Safe riding to everyone!

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Welcome to the club!

hope you get the bike soon. Guess you fell in love with the kawi green eh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The price... I wanted more power than my 250 was giving me. However, due to my age, the insurance companies would have killed me if I attempted to insure myself for a 600cc bike.

Then came a long this lovely CBR500R and I got a reasonable quote from my agent, so everything kind of fell into place =D.

Now all I have to do is sell my 250 and then hopefully I can grab one of these bad boys in the spring. I'll probably have to put a down payment soon since apparently supplies are very limited here... I don't know if I believe the sales guy completely but I'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The price... I wanted more power than my 250 was giving me. However, due to my age, the insurance companies would have killed me if I attempted to insure myself for a 600cc bike.

Then came a long this lovely CBR500R and I got a reasonable quote from my agent, so everything kind of fell into place =D.

Now all I have to do is sell my 250 and then hopefully I can grab one of these bad boys in the spring. I'll probably have to put a down payment soon since apparently supplies are very limited here... I don't know if I believe the sales guy completely but I'll see how it goes.
What was the reasonable quote? Just curious what people are paying or going to pay for their CBR500's

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
I guess the honda cbr500 will be a good substitute for now until you reach that certain age till your insurance cost gets cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts