Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guys i picked up a 2019 cbr500r at auction. Front end is busted as in the forks snapped in half lol. So if anyones selling a complete front end forks steering stem and wheel with axle i will totally take that off you. If i cant find one on the forum, ive chexked ebay already. I will part the bike out. Anyone know of earlier year feont ends are compatable? I have the 2019 r with abs. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pm or text of you got a front end or have parts you want. Ill wait a week and start listing most likely. I doubt ill find a decently priced full front end to restore the bike. 808three842579 aloha!

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
Help Jesse,
If you know how to work on bikes, it is not that much of an issue I guess. Fork stanchions and lower triple are cheap brand new from Partzilla, you can probably find a decent front wheel.
The stanchions are weak enough and the frame is rock solid, so usually the steering head does not need alignment.
Change the head bearings, rig up a new fork and off you go.
P. S. In case the wheel got damaged, check the front axle for straightness, it might gone too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts