Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this guy on ebay, selling a Captain America Biker jacket (along with a load of other jackets), the blurb says all the right things, such as Cowhide, 1.3mm, CE armor etc but ive also seen alot of these Captain America jackets listed as faux leather and fashion jackets, but with the same photos...Im also considering the Repsol and CRB jackets he has...

I emailed him and he said they are genuine biker jackets but i wondered if anyone here has had direct experience with this dealer?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ButtCo-Leather

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? I've just seen a bit on TV about fake biker jackets on Ebay and cant think of any other way to check this guy out...other than buying a jacket

·
Registered
430 Posts
Found this guy on ebay, selling a Captain America Biker jacket (along with a load of other jackets), the blurb says all the right things, such as Cowhide, 1.3mm, CE armor etc but ive also seen alot of these Captain America jackets listed as faux leather and fashion jackets, but with the same photos...Im also considering the Repsol and CRB jackets he has...

I emailed him and he said they are genuine biker jackets but i wondered if anyone here has had direct experience with this dealer?

Biker Jackets, Fashion Jackets items in ButtCo Leather store on eBay!
His review seems to say good things.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Only thing you can do is check out the reviews.

Most of the leather these days is all water buffalo.

Top Grain American Cowhide just about a thing of the past.

Nobody will work in a cowhide factory in the west these days. It all went overseas and the quality is just not the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts