Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know what your thoughts are and if there are any sound clips- I can't find any on youtube.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I will post a clip as soon as the rain ends. ....it sounds nice and powerful!

·
Registered
219 Posts
That'd be my video up there :D I've had it on my bike for a couple hundred miles now and I absolutely love it. It's truly the way the thing should've came from the factory; a nice deep thump at idle, a delightful scream at redline, and a healthy burble on deceleration. Of course, the best thing about it is that I can actually hear the damned thing running instead of just wind-noise when I'm riding now!

·
Registered
136 Posts
That'd be my video up there :D I've had it on my bike for a couple hundred miles now and I absolutely love it. It's truly the way the thing should've came from the factory; a nice deep thump at idle, a delightful scream at redline, and a healthy burble on deceleration. Of course, the best thing about it is that I can actually hear the damned thing running instead of just wind-noise when I'm riding now!
That thing sounds great :cool:

·
Registered
188 Posts
My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Two Bros

Just wanted to know what your thoughts are and if there are any sound clips- I can't find any on youtube.
If you got to the 2nd page of the threads for the 500F, second page of posts I took video of before, straight pipe, and after. The video doesn't do it justice because it was taken from an iPhone, but I love it. Its loud, but not too loud and gargles when you engine brake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts