Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a quality handlebar phone mount for my 2014 500F. I have just begun researching this online, so I admittedly don't yet know much at all about the best way to mount a phone on my ride. (by using the forum's search tool I was able to find a few dated posts on this subject, but nothing too recent) I have just ordered the new "Xiaomi Mi 9" phone, which is quite large, with a 6.4 inch screen. So, I'm curious if any of you may know of an excellent-quality handlebar mount that can accommodate a big phone... a mount that's durable and hopefully simple to install, and it needs to be able to rotate 360 degrees.

Any suggestions regarding the best styles/makes/models? I would love to hear from you, and hopefully you can post pics of your setup.

Thanks,
Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
RAM stem X mount. Or if you're cheap like me, a knock off of one. I posted on this a long time ago.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
go to a bike (cycling) shop and look what they have there ... i use a water proof phone case / bag whatever for my honor 10 and it works great, i can use display without any issues

·
Registered
44 Posts
I recomend quadlock i've been using it for over a year now and it works perfectly, been over 100 mph the phone wont budge and i have the iphone xs max, had the same mount on a cruiser and using it now on my cbr500r same experience. It does require you to use their case tho, works for me and i can still use my wireless chareger with it on.
https://www.quadlockcase.com/products/motorcycle-mount

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, for your suggestions. I found a great deal on a Roam Co-pilot mount and ordered it today. When it arrives I will let you know what I think of it.

Thanks again,
Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
This one has worked great on my CB300F (similar handlebar layout) for $10.50 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HRM7LFH/

No pesky rubber bands and it holds the phone tight and secure. Whatever you choose to buy.... I recommend you to stay away from plastic mounts because they simply do not hold up to the road vibrations over time. Buy a mount made of metal and BUY ONCE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts