Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up today. Cant stop riding it. I love it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats bro. I have just one Question, is the tank metal? i.e. will a magnetic tankbag adhere to it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats bro. I have just one Question, is the tank metal? i.e. will a magnetic tankbag adhere to it?
Yes it is ... I have one ordered :)

I posted a youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTqAciq1R8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
565 Posts
Congratulations. Looks hot!!! Enjoy it and be safe...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New Picture

I was out on a ride today.... a very long ride all around Toronto. I really enjoy the bike. I really does have a good pick up on it!

I toured around looking for a good place to take a picture and found this area in Toronto as a back drop. Looks like a wicked picture!!

Im pretty comfortable in all traffic situations (I'm a new rider) but havent hit the highway yet. I think I might try some highway driving tomorrow ... if the weather here holds up :)

Attachments

Reactions: Arvou and Marmite

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ It looks cold!
As cold as it might be ... I can't resist riding this baby .. there is no snow left .. so there is no excuse!! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was out on a ride today.... a very long ride all around Toronto. I really enjoy the bike. I really does have a good pick up on it!

I toured around looking for a good place to take a picture and found this area in Toronto as a back drop. Looks like a wicked picture!!

Im pretty comfortable in all traffic situations (I'm a new rider) but havent hit the highway yet. I think I might try some highway driving tomorrow ... if the weather here holds up :)
where did you take that picture in toronto? is that over on cherry street by the polson pier. i love the color on the Cbr500f the red really looks good and gives it character. are you going to get a windscreen attachment for it?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where did you take that picture in toronto? is that over on cherry street by the polson pier. i love the color on the Cbr500f the red really looks good and gives it character. are you going to get a windscreen attachment for it?

You nailed it :) great area to take any picture with the whole Toronto backdrop.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered the same one from Markham Outdoor Power a few weeks ago! Waiting in agony for the **** thing lol! Will be my first bike.
Funny thing ... I originally went there to order this bike and the guy I spoke too kept pushing deposit deposit ... deposit ... I called around and found that the delivery dates were going to vary depending on when the dealership placed their orders .... also found out that Markham had a lot of deposits ... When I called North Bay they really impressed me with honesty. They told me they didn't have any deposits and would keep me informed every time they got updates .. They did just that and I picked up my bad boy last week.

North Bay also installed and gave me a battery charger which saves a fair bit of hassle ... and any freebies are always good!!

Hope u get yours soon :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Funny thing ... I originally went there to order this bike and the guy I spoke too kept pushing deposit deposit ... deposit ... I called around and found that the delivery dates were going to vary depending on when the dealership placed their orders .... also found out that Markham had a lot of deposits ... When I called North Bay they really impressed me with honesty. They told me they didn't have any deposits and would keep me informed every time they got updates .. They did just that and I picked up my bad boy last week.

North Bay also installed and gave me a battery charger which saves a fair bit of hassle ... and any freebies are always good!!

Hope u get yours soon :)
Ya i put a deposit down on mine and they gave me $500 off the msrp. They made it sound like I was going to get it the next week and every time I call they say "10 to 12 days". They are fairly clueless and were kind of cheesy salesmen but none of it will matter once I'm riding lol. Enjoy the bike and stay safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts