Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Hello from the tidewater area down here in Virginia. I've been stalking the forum for a while, and finally gave in and registered so I could see LL's bike pics. :D

I bought an 09 Suzuki GS500F in 2010, and rode that up until I decided to sell it last year to get rid of some credit card debt and save some money. Things are stable now though, and the itch to ride has been getting pretty strong. I've been very interested in the CBR500F since I first learned about it. Everything about the line seems awesome, and I'd very much like to get my hands on one.

However, I work for a govt. contractor, so unfortunately I'm going to have to wait a bit to see if employment is a thing that's going to stick around or not, given our lovely folks in Washington... it's just too uncertain a time to drop money on it, but here's hoping things work out soon. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey Nixed...thanks for coming out of hiding and dropping an intro :)

Debt sucks and it sucks you had to sell your bike for it but priorities should always come first. The CBR500F will be a nice way to get back in the game, have you checked with your local dealerships on when they're getting their first CBR500F's?

Hopefully everything works out as you wish it too and you get the CBR500, keep us posted bud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked today, and they said that while they've had a lot of interest in the 500 twin line, the delivery date keeps getting pushed back, and they have no idea when they'll get them. Alrighty then. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts