Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys. So im pretty stoked for the cb500f to be coming out in april over here. I've been riding for about a year and a half. I had a 73 cb then got rid of it and decided to upgrade.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome Kyle!

Which 1973 Honda CB bike did you have? The CBR500F will be a big upgrade from the 73 CBxxx you had. Any pic's of the old CB? :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a cb350f. Fun little bike. ripped it down to the frame put a lower mile engine on it.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
23 Posts
It was a cb350f. Fun little bike. ripped it down to the frame put a lower mile engine on it.
[/IMG]
glad to have you here.

love your old school 73' CB, don't sell it if you get the new CBR500 :)
it'd be cool to see the old 73 sitting next to the 2013 CBR500

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Hey whats up guys. So im pretty stoked for the cb500f to be coming out in april over here. I've been riding for about a year and a half. I had a 73 cb then got rid of it and decided to upgrade.
Welcome to the forums kyyyle.

Love your '73 CB. If it were me i would turn that in to a cafe racer in a heart beat. but that just me. It still looks so clean and nice ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it was actually my original plan to make it a cafe but during my time having it i realized i couldn't rip up a clean, complete bike like this one so kept it original as possible. I have a spare engine so maybe that one i'll make a cafe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like i might wait a little while until i get my cb500f. Planning on focusing on my subaru build this summer. :(

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Sounds like car problems. Sorry for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts