·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found that my bike was so freaking quiet, it almost worried me! Do you feel like the LeoVince is the right exhaust for her? I know it's the only one on the market right now for the 500, but I'm willing to wait for others to come up with something.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found that my bike was so freaking quiet, it almost worried me! Do you feel like the LeoVince is the right exhaust for her? I know it's the only one on the market right now for the 500, but I'm willing to wait for others to come up with something.

I love it. It makes a big difference. You can't beat the price either, but honestly I am not crazy about the look. I like the look of the Yoshi's and Two Brothers much better, but they are twice the price.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I actually like the look of it. It's small and "racey" looking.
I ordered mine, but it hasn't arrived yet. Still waiting on my bike, as well.

After checking out your video, I know I made the right choice. I'm digging it!
Looks and sounds sweet!

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's defo the one to get. The others are stupid money for what they are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thinking about getting the same exhaust here, leo vince has so far always done the trick for me. do you notice any difference driving wise? like hp/torque gains or losses, power delivery?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thinking about getting the same exhaust here, leo vince has so far always done the trick for me. do you notice any difference driving wise? like hp/torque gains or losses, power delivery?

I have to be honest, I haven't had a chance to ride it much. I took it for a spin around the block a few times after I got it installed, but I work overnights so afterwards I went inside and went to sleep. I will try and post more detailed thoughts on performance one I break it in a little more.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
From what I have seen this is the race can, the more expensive and different looking ones are road legal. Does this one have a removable baffle? how much is it in the UK?

·
Registered
565 Posts
By far the better sounding out of all so far (IMHO)...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hi Dark Harvest , your exhaust looks great and sounds excellent , love your cowl also , adds a touch of class to the bike . Good luck with it ! Fellow tri colour CBR500R rider

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have to be honest, I haven't had a chance to ride it much. I took it for a spin around the block a few times after I got it installed, but I work overnights so afterwards I went inside and went to sleep. I will try and post more detailed thoughts on performance one I break it in a little more.
Maybe it's my imagination, but I'm telling you, It definitely feels like the acceleration has been increased, even if only a little. Then again, maybe it's the fact that it actually sounds like a motorcycle now so it's just having a psychological effect on me :)

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Yes it does, I decided not to use it. It's loud but not annoyingly so.
Thanks then it is most likely not stamped for road use or has a race use only stamp or similar, here in UK not good to get stopped with this on one now you can get road legal ones with baffle in lol.
Still the road legal ones are always more expensive doh!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks then it is most likely not stamped for road use or has a race use only stamp or similar, here in UK not good to get stopped with this on one now you can get road legal ones with baffle in lol.
Still the road legal ones are always more expensive doh!
I've rode by and alongside several police, none have bothered me. Then again, I live in a big city, they probably have better things to do ;)

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I've rode by and alongside several police, none have bothered me. Then again, I live in a big city, they probably have better things to do ;)
Yeah ive had in the past full systems etc race ones, Ducati 748s with termis etc never been stopped. Just now a lot say EU approved and thats with baffle in so also then ok for insurance as long as declare it. Here in Uk they say anything to get out of paying out on a claim.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts