Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to yet another CBR500F owner! How was customer service at that Honda dealer you got your CBR from? How much was your deposit and how long did you have to wait?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to yet another CBR500F owner! How was customer service at that Honda dealer you got your CBR from? How much was your deposit and how long did you have to wait?
Seriously? I didn't have to put a deposit down and they have had one on the floor for a week. They know me so they built mine when they knew I was coming in to step up from the CBR250.

I walked in at 4:45 PM yesterday and walked out at 6:05 PM with the new bike.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They recently bought the dealership and their customer service has been 500x better than the previous shop.

·
Registered
141 Posts
How is the PCH near LA (well as close as it gets) during rush hour?
Actually, I'm not too familiar with the PCH near LA, but it's the PCH between San Simeon and Monterey you should be interested in! Some of the most beautiful coastal views in the world, and some epic twisties to ride!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, I'm not too familiar with the PCH near LA, but it's the PCH between San Simeon and Monterey you should be interested in! Some of the most beautiful coastal views in the world, and some epic twisties to ride!
I was just asking because my sister is headed out that way in June and I told her that LA traffic is bad but, the PCH outside of LA might be okay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts