Registered
1,057 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: khondas

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
where at in cali are you? I'm in the way up northern area (Redding)......still waiting on my black F : / its killing me
I'm on the Central Coast (Santa Maria), but I had to drive down to Ventura, about 90 mins away, to get her.

I had called Friday night, just to see what if they had any idea when the F's were coming, and that's when they told me they had *one* coming on their Saturday shipment. It didn't really take much time to decide to ask them to hold it for me lol

The shop said they were getting two more next month.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good to see the black F family growing, the are one sexy looking bike - I am biased though ;)

Reactions: khondas

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats! Hoping to purchase one this week. Just trying to work out a deal with the dealers. :)
I was way too anxious to try and work out a deal, they only had the one bike come in, so I wanted to make sure no one else snuck in and nabbed it! lol

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Looks great! the black on the CB500F makes it look very stealth and mean. i wonder if the cb500f is beating out the rest of the cbr500 family right now. So many people are getting these on here.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know our dealers are ordering very few F's and a ton of R's. I believe the R will out-sell the F easily. However, I prefer the F myself.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Alot of new riders are getting these new 500 bikes. They seem like the perfect bike for new street riders. ( Myself included. )
Not sure which version is most popular, I see lots of people getting the R's and F's.
The X isn't available everywhere yet, but I don't see it being the most popular.
I think the R's are ahead at this point. Maybe we could get a poll going on this site?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I picked up my 500R today.
Great bike !
90 break in miles so far @ 46.5 MPG (all city riding)

I'm impressed how well these bikes handle OEM stock
Comfy & enough power for what I'm using it for

It's just plain FUN to ride - Brings a smile to my face !

BTW Dallas Honda has plenty in stock - all colors
http://www.allambsdallashonda.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts