Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in Scotland, uk. I live on an island so its being delivered to where the ferry comes in on the mainland and im swapping over my trade-in there and jumping straight back on to the ferry with it!!! hope its a dry day and no gales!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
congrats and send some pics when u get it! i'd wish we will get'em in canada by end of may...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congratulations. The "X men" have had to wait a loooong time. Post pics of you and your steed when you receive it ;)

Reactions: loserlazer

·
Registered
257 Posts
The X men do have to wait a long time, the best things in life are worth waiting for they say. I have heard that the x is looking like it's going to be the best seller of the three new cb models.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys for the congrats!!! ill send pics and a totally biased review (of course). just got my reg no. for the insurance, im soooo "x ited". when are the u.s and Canada getting them? any idea?

·
Registered
257 Posts
thanks guys for the congrats!!! ill send pics and a totally biased review (of course). just got my reg no. for the insurance, im soooo "x ited". when are the u.s and Canada getting them? any idea?
Deposit made, I was told July in the U.S.:(

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I'm still waiting for my tri-color CBR-R! 2 more weeks.
( Because my local dealer is small, they don't move much inventory. They are at the bottom of the list for new shipments. )

If my local dealer was a Powerhouse, I would have my bike already.
:(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
went for red in the end, don't like the x on the white and black was my the colour of my trade in so wanted a wee change..........what colour are you guys going for?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha yea picking up my x wife from my dealer, shes from Thailand, cheap, but a good ride and likes a couple of extra inches over the f n r

·
Registered
143 Posts
I like the red the best, but its not going be available in oz. I'm torn. The black looks a bit monochromatic, and i dont really like white bikes. I think i'll probably go black but with a custom tank wrap.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I 've got money down on the only red one coming to my area (as far as I know). I also felt like a change from black bikes, and thought being more visible can't hurt either.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the red the best, but its not going be available in oz. I'm torn. The black looks a bit monochromatic, and i dont really like white bikes. I think i'll probably go black but with a custom tank wrap.

that's a bummer there is no red for you! yea the black is nice......its hard to tell from photos though, maybe in the flesh the white is nice? you never know?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Donald, when you pick up your 'X' could you let me know whether the big 'X' graphic looks removeable? I'm not too keen on it and if it's got laquer over it it'll be a bugger to remove.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 53 Posts