Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Vagabond Motorsports Honda CBR500R/CB500F (2016+) VM-H510 Fender Eliminator. Installed on bike for less than 500 miles. Like new condition, no scratches. Lightweight aluminum construction. Compatible with 2016+ CBR500R and CB500F models and uses the OEM turn signals and license plate light assembly. Includes original locknuts, aluminum washers, and turn signal rubber stalk aluminum rings. Installation video on YouTube. Free shipping to the lower 48 states. $49 PM me and we can do the paypal thing. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This fender eliminator was on the bike when I bought it. I just happen to prefer the design of the OEM rear fender. Seems that many prefer a minimalist look. I suspect I may be in the minority.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I had one of those on my bike and removed it after the first rain storm. Found out I prefer the stock look after all, plus the protection in the rain.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can vouch for the Vagabond fender eliminator. It is the best option for the money, by far. I don't really ride in the rain so removing the OEM rear fender was not an issue for me.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The stock rear fender serves a purpose. if I we're going to use an eliminator I'd want to add a splash guard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Got that exact Fender eliminator hanging on my wall of shame. Parts that never worked out. I could not believe how much road grim got up all over my back and sand down under the seat from that pos. Removed it after one rain event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts