Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! New member, new rider, new owner of a CB500f.

Just picked it from the dealer yesterday. I've been ripping around town all day. Really nice ride. Great handling and ample power throughout the gears.

If you're in Vancouver, i'd highly recommend checking out Honda Center. Great team and shop. Much better experience that dealing with Carter Honda.

Going to be a great summer! Now i just have to wait for the accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Awesome. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and I agree, this summer is going to be fun. Enjoy your bike and journeys ahead

·
Registered
157 Posts
And the canuks with 500s are growing. Congrats. I am also a new rider, new owner with a new bike ... which is also a 500f

·
Registered
565 Posts
Congrat's, look very hot indeed... be safe out there and enjoy it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey all! New member, new rider, new owner of a CB500f.

Just picked it from the dealer yesterday. I've been ripping around town all day. Really nice ride. Great handling and ample power throughout the gears.

If you're in Vancouver, i'd highly recommend checking out Honda Center. Great team and shop. Much better experience that dealing with Carter Honda.

Going to be a great summer! Now i just have to wait for the accessories.

congrats. and agree about Honda Center. That is where i got my 250. Tho watch out if they do oil change. seem to like to over fill alot.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
That bike looks like something a cool dude who isn't afraid of anything and has over 9000 girlfriends would ride.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts