Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my first bike :) was delivered coincidentally on my bday (wooo) got to ride it for about 5 hours after work on thursday, then a snowstorm came:mad: im moving to australia. i got the bike at powersports canada in ottawa and they said im the only one in ottawa with one. i guess i wasnt so crazy putting my money down months ago, they only had one delivered with about 12 cb500arrrs. seeing as this is my first bike, for the first time in my life i went to buy a jacket and actually cared about the colour,lol.

this bike is great for beginners, the powerband is nice and friendly, nice and managable at low rpms, huge friction zone, great brakes, nice weight, at low speeds she handles like a mountian bike .. and once you get those rpms over 6k she definatley gets you going:D

i had taken the motorcycle saftey course last week,before that i had zero riding XP, after the course i had the skills and confidence to pick up my new toy:)

now i need to figue out if its a decepticon or an autobot... the spot above the headlamp looks like a perfect spot for a badge lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Congrats! Great color, eh.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats! Great color, eh.
CONGRATS! !! I got mine last week :)
Im in the same boat took safety course and picked out new toy :)

Ride safe ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congrats! I'm also in Ottawa and talking to Powersports about buying a CB500F. I have a vinyl plotter, so if you want that transformer logo, let me know.

·
Registered
141 Posts
definatley autobot.

I got the F in black. The red definitely looks more Autobot, but the black is all Decepticon! The headlight cowl looks too menacing in black to be an Autobot lol.

I haven't put a Decepticon decal on the bike yet, but my girlfriend wants me to put a "to punish and enslave" decal on the back lol.

oh, and I have a Decepticon decal on the front of my helmet lol

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Happy Belated Dylan!

I like your Icon jacket it matches nicely with the Cb500f. Is that a one piece or two piece suit?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Congrats Dylan.. are you staring at the hazard switch thinking WTF is that for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts