Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Finally.. it's taken them long enough..

What's first on your shopping list Lee?

See there is a 'Protective film' option.. sounds interesting.. (not a safety video I hope ;))

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally.. it's taken them long enough..

What's first on your shopping list Lee?

See there is a 'Protective film' option.. sounds interesting.. (not a safety video I hope ;))
I have emailed dealer to ask for price and how long to get hugger, if ages will get a Rosscromo one, or see which is quickest.
Also asked for price of all items will see if get anything back!

lol sounds a bit rude! ha

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hugger... yep good call that..

Prices, would love to know too!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
What is the "fairing panel set" under the "super sports pack"?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm gonna print this and take it to Honda Big Wing in Bangkok when I get the valve clearances done in early June. Really want the hugger and seat cowl, and maybe the pannier set too. That hugger will save me at least 15 minutes of cleaning labour after each ride. Thanks for posting Lee1980.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have read bad things about high windshields. I heard they begin to tremble at high speeds on the highway. Does this happen too for the CBR500 Honda accessory for those who have it?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not common for a bike like the CBR500R to sport a higher windscreen. Unless the rider has issues or needs it for better wind resistance on the rider.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not common for a bike like the CBR500R to sport a higher windscreen. Unless the rider has issues or needs it for better wind resistance on the rider.
the windscreen that Honda offers is not that tall. You can barely notice the difference on it. I would get it if it was tinted.

the U-Lock in the other hand is funny where would you lock it too, the wheel? A chain would have better clearance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts