Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello....i have the 2019 honda cb500f....upgraded version...twin port exhaust...slipper clutch etc...going to buy a front fender extender....does anyone know if the fender changed from the previous model 2018? thankyou

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am not 100% sure but I think they are the same, I fitted one to my 19 plate and I think it was for 18 plate.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hello....i have the 2019 honda cb500f....upgraded version...twin port exhaust...slipper clutch etc...going to buy a front fender extender....does anyone know if the fender changed from the previous model 2018? thankyou
Wow, that goes so against modern trends. May I ask why do you feel you need a front fender extender? Do you do much of road?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I like to try and reduce the stones and wet from getting on the exhaust pipe and front of engine. It still does it but lt helps a bit. I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to keeping things clean.

·
Registered
141 Posts
A fender extender can also save your radiator by preventing stones being thrown up by the front wheel into the radiator, they are generally a good idea and you don’t really notice them once installed..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts