Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard about the fender eliminator for the 2013 cbr500r but I haven't seen it yet. Can't find any info on it. Any links or pictures?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Is a fender eliminator also called a cowl seat. If so check out a post by Jdebo under the photo section. It has one on an R

They look pretty dam decent on...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is a fender eliminator also called a cowl seat. If so check out a post by Jdebo under the photo section. It has one on an R

No. The cowl replaces the pillion(passenger seat) that makes it sportier. The fender eliminator eliminates the ugly ass fender and allows for new mounting locations for plate and directionals.

·
Registered
458 Posts

Fender eliminator is what the yanks call the rear section where your number plate and indicators mount.

The end result removes all the black plastic and ends up looking something like this:

Stole this image from a ninja 300:p

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I always hated the look of that big mess back there. Fender eliminator kit is a must for all these bikes.
I will be getting one as soon as they are available. I know the aftermarket will make them eventually.

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
I actually really like the stock rear fender. Call me crazy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts