Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After low siding at low speed my bike is fully operable and safe again, but has some cosmetic damage to the right side mid fairing.
Everywhere I look I would have to purchase a full fairing kit, when I only need the one piece.
Any suggestions? I've already checked ebay, ect. There are some on there, but none match. I'm looking for a painted, factory fairing.
2014 Honda CBR500R Red.

·
Registered
155 Posts
After low siding at low speed my bike is fully operable and safe again, but has some cosmetic damage to the right side mid fairing.
Everywhere I look I would have to purchase a full fairing kit, when I only need the one piece.
Any suggestions? I've already checked ebay, ect. There are some on there, but none match. I'm looking for a painted, factory fairing.
2014 Honda CBR500R Red.
I'm not sure I understand why you'd need to purchase a fairing kit. I have a link below, and I'm sure there are others. It list replacement OEM parts, part #, and cost. This link is for a 2014 CBR500R, I believe Red. You may need to search other diagrams for your part and you definitely need to verify the color before an order. Your local Honda dealer can order this for you. Little more costly, but maybe more convenient, and you can be sure to order the proper parts. Good Luck.
https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/motorcycle/2014/cbr500r-a-cbr500r/middle-cowl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts