Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm a new rider from Belgium and bought a 2022 CBR500R as a first bike. Completely in love with it but I would like an exhaust with a better sound, like louder but not too much. I searched a lot on the internet but I can't find one. I saw the IXIL HYPERFLOW that sounds interesting but still open to your suggestions !

· Registered
716 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There has been lots of posts regarding exhausts. If you put in a search you should find some interesting comments regarding which one is suitable. What I would say is if you buy one make sure it's for 2019 onwards to make sure it's a good fit

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm a new rider from Belgium and bought a 2022 CBR500R as a first bike. Completely in love with it but I would like an exhaust with a better sound, like louder but not too much. I searched a lot on the internet but I can't find one. I saw the IXIL HYPERFLOW that sounds interesting but still open to your suggestions !
I very recently bought a 2017 Honda CBR 500r and just put the the IXIL hyperflow and love it. Looks and sounds so much better than the factory.

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone,

Welcome Kevin, Just fitted a Akropovic on my CB500F ‘22 and it’s a bit louder but lifts the “BUBBLE” noise. Not the loudest but I like it. Easy to fit and seals perfectly. Done in 30mins.

· Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone,

My friend got IXIL HYPERFLOW for the exhaust, and I agree it's amazing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts