Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in Newcastle aus there’s an Awsome shop sport cycles in whitebidge that will flash upgrade and dyno to suite not just standard flash

·
Super Moderator
718 Posts
Umm this is one interesting first post, what suspiciously seems like an advertisement.
We don't know anything about you, your bike, what mods you run, why you think this is a great shop, etc.
So I leave this here for some time, but take it as a warning that this post potentially will be removed as spam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Umm thisbone is one interesting first post, what suspiciously seems like an advertisement.
We don't know anything about you, your bike, what mods you run, why you think this is a great shop, etc.
So I leave this here for some time, but take it as a warning that this post potentially will be removed as spam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Na not spam I was running 2017 cbr 500r but not really happy with the power output or top end capability just it was great that a ship I been in contact with for the first time managed to chase down the software manufacturer which led to a dead end because they don’t do a flash for the 2017 cbr then recommend power commander dyno and tune which turned out to be a little cheaper as a package deal but I’m quite happy to say I just saw the rear end of the cbr for the last time as the new owner rode away on it

·
Super Moderator
718 Posts
So let me summarize. You don't have a cbr500 anymore, neither used the service of the shop you recommend, and they haven't been able to flash your '17 bike either. I'm not against a sincere recommendation of a good service from one owner to the other, but based on the above it just doesn't tick any of those boxes.
This might just be a plan weird way to do this, but still smells like dead fish.
So here is my take. I close discussion in this topic for now, and let you introduce yourself properly in the relevant forum section. Once it's done, will think about what to do with this topic. Failing to do so in seven days from now, I'll delete both your user login and this topic.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.