Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With over 18 bikes in our area sold(that i know of) I would love to connect with some of you ,so anyone from the dmv lets get a group meet going! pm me or post here to chat and see if we can make it happen. This is an excellent way to hear different exhausts and see parts you may want or may not want in person to help with your Beast machine(500).

Shinobi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heey, just saw this !
It'd be great to meet around Tysons Corner or Rockville

I am in a car club and we meet every Monday @ Tysons and Every Thursday in Rockville.
Awesome spots. We could maybe meet someday in there.
I still don't have mine so I'm speaking in the future ^^

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys,

That would be nice to connect to all of ya who have CBR500R and CB500F around this area.
We should meet somewhere at a regular schedule to have a drink, a social chat, and a riding trip somewhere.
Btw I am Brian from Fairfax City. I have CB500F in white.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Come on people, please respond to SirAnkie so we can set up a moto tour ride soon.
Summer will be gone when you dont know how to take advantage of that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
****, I went on an epic ride today from Georgetown all the way to Skyline Line Drive/211 and hit some really epic roads on the way. Did 160+ miles, riding from 9AM to 7PM. Sucks we got caught in the rain on the way back, but well wroth it. In 4 years of riding I've never been on roads like that. Doing 70+ on back roads with no one in sight, and 40-60 around crazy twisties! Went with a bunch of guys from another forum. If we can't get something together, bqn27, you can come with us next time out if you want.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I recorded the ride via GPS, here's the route we took out to Skyline Drive (click for link to Google Maps). Looks like I was way off on the mileage too, counting my ride home I did about 250+ miles; easily the longest ride I've ever gone on, but also the most fun!

The view from up on Skyline Drive:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My apologies guys, for some strange reason I wasn't getting any emails saying you guys had replied. I pm'd you bq. I'm usually free to ride Sundays and would still love to link up with you guys... soo tired of explaining the bike to ppl "I didn't know they made a 500?!?!?" Everyday or ride lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts