Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nope you're not going mad. I understand in the UK the R comes in silver and it looks great in my opinion!

One of the lads here has one on order...

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I like silver best to not bland but not to bright, but may plump for white/red/blue just for the fact its more visible to other road users!
In that vid above even though its poor weather bike looks amazing in silver!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I would have bought silver in a heartbeat if it was offered in Oz, but I've gone for the white version instead.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I had a silver/grey Ford Capri in Germany. The one advantage that color has is that it doesn't show dirt as well as other less neutral colors. Black or white will show every spec of dirt and every bug splatter. I think the white/red/blue is the best looking. Never cared for red. It's nice on Ferrari's and a convertible's with a blonde inside! I love the blue on my Ninja. But I will be getting a black x anyway.

·
Registered
446 Posts
In Uk and Ireland the choices are Black, silver , and white with blue and red stripe . Red is not available over here ! ( and red would be my first choice ) you always want what you cannot get

·
Registered
2 Posts
Silver Plastic

Anyone know where I could purchase the silver plastic for mine?

I've got the black, but I think it would look awesome with the silver plastic and the black tank.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the silver one to, in real it looks much much better, honda's picture on their website is not exactually the same. it looks more silverish

in real it looks more grey/gun metal

·
Registered
20 Posts
just bought mine in the silver grey as well, though pictures don't do the colour justice. It looks absolutely killer in real life, by far the best colour imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts