Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Can anyone please confirm that the most accurate way to check the level of the front brake reservoir is to sit on the bike with it level and move the handle bars to the full left lock position?

When Im riding the level is lower than the lower mark in the sight glass, but I need the correct procedure for checking the quantity and it is not written sufficiently in the manual.

Thanks in advance

Sam

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi

Can anyone please confirm that the most accurate way to check the level of the front brake reservoir is to sit on the bike with it level and move the handle bars to the full left lock position?

When Im riding the level is lower than the lower mark in the sight glass, but I need the correct procedure for checking the quantity and it is not written sufficiently in the manual.

Thanks in advance

Sam

I just check mine on the main stand with the bars level,never had a problem doing it liks this.

Plasma1

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi

Thanks in advance

Sam
You are right. If you turn the bars full lock to the left it levels out the master cylinder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts