Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the call from the dealer (Toowoomba, Queensland), he has a Red 500R ABS sitting in a box at the dealership ready to go. Unfortunately I'm hanging out for the white / tri colour.

Just thought I should get the word out for the Aussies on this forum. Go harass your local Honda bloke. They finally made it to Down Under

·
Registered
111 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today, he told me mine won't be ready for pick up till next week. Sucks, cos I ordered a red abs

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking seriously of buying the Red

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thinking seriously of buying the Red
How long did the dealer tell u the wait for the tri color is?? I heard there won't be any in oz till June, if that's the case get the red

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer said there will be batches of bikes in Qld in 2 week intervals. He told me a month ago that White with ABS is available on release. It seems the rumours are true and the wait will be June. That gives me enough time to just save the cash and buy it outright.

Or I can get a loan... and go red.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, decisions

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dealer said there will be batches of bikes in Qld in 2 week intervals. He told me a month ago that White with ABS is available on release. It seems the rumours are true and the wait will be June. That gives me enough time to just save the cash and buy it outright.

Or I can get a loan... and go red.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, decisions
Go check the red out in person, u might like it, or if u hate it u know the tri color is worth the wait.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Change of plans, got the call my bike is ready for pick up this Saturday. Trust the forecast to be rain for the next week lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts