·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Great looking bike and nice photos!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! It's still coldish weather here so I can't give it a proper spin, but this weekend should be warm and nice for a proper ride! :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I wonder if you can use the pegs/mount on the 2013-2015. That is one thing that is an absolute eye-sore on the previous model. Wasn't as noticeable once powder coated but this is a major improvement.

All in all I think they made some nice improvements, many of which we asked for which is cool to see. Honda listened to their customers.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I wonder if you can use the pegs/mount on the 2013-2015. That is one thing that is an absolute eye-sore on the previous model. Wasn't as noticeable once powder coated but this is a major improvement.

All in all I think they made some nice improvements, many of which we asked for which is cool to see. Honda listened to their customers.
What are you refering to? The foot pegs look the same.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doing 2 months long trip around Europe. Currently in Berlin, this is taken in front of Bradenburg gate today:

It's forbidden for motor vehicles to go "inside" this gate yard, however a nice question to the police officers and they let me go inside for a few minutes to take this photo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tank grips?

I have this exact bike! Great choice. The dealership here in Thailand had all three colours on the floor, but the matte black just seemed to have the best overall appearance to me. Everything just seems to flow together on it. Can I ask where you sourced the grip panels for the tank sides? They look better than the locally available options.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Expat
Grip panels and tank pad is TechSpec SnakeSkin. Pretty expensive but well worth it IMHO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts