Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my dealer today and they said friday there will be one white cbr500r in the store, but unfortunately they will not have any other untill around the first of may:(,they will have one cbr500r in each color black(mine),tri white,and red.The wait is killing me and the wait just keeps getting pushed away longer and longer.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Mines arriving this week from the warehouse and like you only one tri (HRC) is included in this shipment with a pushed back date for the rest. Thankfully the tri that is being delivered is slated for me as it was confirmed this morning. Wahoo!!

Reactions: CBR_Dave

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines arriving this week from the warehouse and like you only one tri (HRC) is included in this shipment with a pushed back date for the rest. Thankfully the tri that is being delivered is slated for me as it was confirmed this morning. Wahoo!!
nice congrats looking forward to some pics and maybe a video???:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Beckley, eh .. I may have to take a trip down there! Up here in Charleston, Dohm doesn't really seem to know when any are showing up other than "sometime in mid april or may"

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Mike1K3....you betcha. Pics next week sometime.
yep...for sure hoping to get there before someone puts a deposit i dont want the white though i just want to caress it.and see if it fits me like im hoping i sat on a ninja 300 and it felt perfect hoping get that same feeling on the 500 as im very bias to honda's in general and the seat hight is the same...lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The Ninja 300 is a sexy bike. The 500r felt just like the 250. Hope you get over to the dealership to try the 500 on. It will fit well, I am sure

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Ninja 300 is a sexy bike. The 500r felt just like the 250. Hope you get over to the dealership to try the 500 on. It will fit well, I am sure
i have sat on a repsol cbr250r the last time i went to the dealer and it felt amazing so if you say they feel the same im set....:D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I spoke to a dealer face to face here in South Oz today...2 weeks...he reckons there are "hundreds" in Oz, making their way out to dealers :)

Dave

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
^awesome Dave. Hope you get to pick yours soon. Always exciting getting a new ride

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I think I'll be waiting until closer to Christmas...gotta convince the chief financial officer ;-) Anyways, I'm still enjoying my 250R...its got plenty yet to give me!

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
good to hear that vroom.
You waited so long so i guess you have a rock shattering kind of patience:D
Post us a review and photos once you get the baby.
At last, some people here getting their bikes so we can exchange ideas finally.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts