Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video which compare all exhausts for Cbr500r

Very helpful if you are thinking which exhausts to upgrade and find the best sound you like.

You can click on the video for all exhausts timestamps & links

Which exhaust you liked the most?

·
Registered
24 Posts
the only one that sounded ok to me was the two brothers, my 500R came with a knock off slip on, in idle and up to 4 gear the sound is good, 5-6 sounds like I'm riding my lawnmower at hight speed lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a Leo Vince carbon homologated oval can. Here in the uk if we get the noise cameras I put the baffle back in and it makes me legal. Without the baffle in it's sounds like fire and brimstone with Moto gp pop and band everyone has a look. Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have Delkevic. Easy and slip on. The noise reduction on mufflers makes them heavy. The muffler I put on weighed 13 ozs. I must have removed 10 pounds from my bike just by getting rid of the factory exhaust. Price wise they are good too, just a can really. I have a 2013 model so it was real quiet and very heavy. A lot of times you have to test your bike with your new muffler, not with these, slip on means slip on, of course you still have to tighten it down :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have the LeoVince GP Corsa and I'm not the biggest fan though I suspect it's more a problem with the way the parallel twin motor sounds. I've always preferred I4s.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have the LeoVince GP Corsa and I'm not the biggest fan though I suspect it's more a problem with the way the parallel twin motor sounds. I've always preferred I4s.
Well mine is gorgeous without the baffle in and I'm getting to like the parallel twin, cos I was much like you I4 all the way but not anymore.👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts