Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

CBR500 Service Manual FREE download

132K views 113 replies 61 participants last post by  CBR5RA-TH 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I bought and downloaded a PDF version of the Honda 2013-2016 CBR500 Service Manual and offer it for free download:

*** NEW NEW UPDATED - CBR500R Service Manual re-download if you want the latest.

Thanks to Mark65 - who has modified the manual to include very helpful hyperlinks. So download it again if needed.
Thanks to Mark65 again - final update, added all subsections and bookmarks or hyperlinks when you click on them - makes life so much easier.

**** Edit:- a couple of people have asked about the donation process - I have updated the web page with instructions should you require them.

Regards
Nemo1966

#6 ·
Thanks Nemo. I don't have paypal, but I owe you a pint.

Reactions: Nemo1966
#18 ·
Fantastic, thanks. Does anybody have a link to a pdf of the 2013-2015 CB500f, US version, of the regular owners manual? I found one but it was not the US version and had quite a few differences. I have to admit, I'm lazy, I don't want to go out to the bike and pull it from under the seat every time I need to check something. And I do like keeping it with the bike. Thanks.

#19 ·
About the only time you need it is to reset the clock, take it in the house.

>:)

Ooopsie, you might need to know where the fuses are (most under the seat; main under right cowl).

#21 ·
So you do not do your own maintenance?

Reactions: ERUEDAJARA
#24 ·
Thank you for sharing the manual! That's really generous and thoughtful of you and much appreciated. I wish I would have had it a couple weeks ago when my bike wouldn't start and I couldn't figure out why... turns out there is a fuse hidden under the side panel that I didn't know about! LOL.

The manual will definitely come in handy!

: )

Reactions: Nemo1966
#31 · (Edited)
#34 ·
******* Edit ****** The server that was hosting the page is gone, so I have moved it. - CBR500R Service Manual

Hi, I bought and downloaded a PDF version of the Honda 2013-2016 CBR500 Service Manual and offer it for free download:

*** NEW NEW UPDATED - CBR500R Service Manual re-download if you want the latest.

Thanks to Mark65 - who has modified the manual to include very helpful hyperlinks. So download it again if needed.
Thanks to Mark65 again - final update, added all subsections and bookmarks or hyperlinks when you click on them - makes life so much easier.

**** Edit:- a couple of people have asked about the donation process - I have updated the web page with instructions should you require them.

Regards
Nemo1966

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.