Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I bought and downloaded a PDF version of the Honda 2013-2016 CBR500 Service Manual and offer it for free download:

*** NEW NEW UPDATED - CBR500R Service Manual re-download if you want the latest.

Thanks to Mark65 - who has modified the manual to include very helpful hyperlinks. So download it again if needed.
Thanks to Mark65 again - final update, added all subsections and bookmarks or hyperlinks when you click on them - makes life so much easier.

**** Edit:- a couple of people have asked about the donation process - I have updated the web page with instructions should you require them.

Regards
Nemo1966

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thanks Nemo. I don't have paypal, but I owe you a pint.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fantastic, thanks. Does anybody have a link to a pdf of the 2013-2015 CB500f, US version, of the regular owners manual? I found one but it was not the US version and had quite a few differences. I have to admit, I'm lazy, I don't want to go out to the bike and pull it from under the seat every time I need to check something. And I do like keeping it with the bike. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Fantastic, thanks. Does anybody have a link to a pdf of the 2013-2015 CB500f, US version, of the regular owners manual? I found one but it was not the US version and had quite a few differences. I have to admit, I'm lazy, I don't want to go out to the bike and pull it from under the seat every time I need to check something. And I do like keeping it with the bike. Thanks.
About the only time you need it is to reset the clock, take it in the house.

>:)

Ooopsie, you might need to know where the fuses are (most under the seat; main under right cowl).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Or what needs to be done with each service, or when the next service is due, or what the proper. Play is in the chain, just off the top of my head. (I freely admit, I do tend to overthink everything)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts