Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice. How fast did you get on the autobahn? Also, what camera are you using and where was it mounted on the highway portion. Your shoulder or helmet? I just bought the Drift Ghost and it can mount on the shoulder via a harness which I think can provide a similar view to the one you had on the highway portion of your vid.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. How fast did you get on the autobahn? Also, what camera are you using and where was it mounted on the highway portion. Your shoulder or helmet? I just bought the Drift Ghost and it can mount on the shoulder via a harness which I think can provide a similar view to the one you had on the highway portion of your vid.
It's not mine, just found the vid on youtube and posted it. The guy who posted the vid on youtube said he was using GO PRO Hero 3 camera. As far as speed he mentions going 160 but didn't say it was flat out

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ok, thx IDDO. I have a go pro hero and its been dropped therefore pooched. So, purchased this Drift

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found another vid on youtube of a ninja 300 rider testing a 500, it's worth watching.
He mentions if the 500 was out when he was buying he would have picked the 500 over his own ninja 300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts