Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2017 500X was written-off after the nearby river flooded my garage.
I have the following parts that were either salvaged by me before the insurer took it away of were never actually fitted.
If you are happy to collect, I am near Lewes in East Sussex.

Centre stand - bought June 2019 from HGB Motorcycles (eBay). Fitting instructions lost but generic videos are all over Youtube. Was fitted to the bike. £60 +postage

LED gear indicator and mount - bought December 2019 on Amazon. Red LEDs. Black mount. Never fitted. See picture. Instructions are included. £40 +postage

Barkbuster Storm handguards (pair) - bought October 2019 from Chainspeed.com. With all the fittings attached. They are connected only on the outer side. Were fitted to the bike. £50 +postage.

Oxford "Touring" heated grips - bought April 2019. I have lost the mounting bolds for the controller AND there is an o-ring seal missing from one of the electrical connections. But as this connection sits behind the front fairing it was never exposed to much moisture. These were fitted to the bike. Price dropped bc of these missing parts but they worked well when I had the bike. £40 +postage.

Instrument bar for GPS\phone mount - bought March 2019 on Amazon. Fits to the mounting brackets of the screen. I have lost the mounting bolts but any bolts slightly longer that the existing ones will do the job. £25 +postage.
Generic gear indicator.jpg Barkbuster Storm Handguards.jpg Heated grip connector showing missing o-ring.jpg
Generic gear indicator.jpg
Barkbuster Storm Handguards.jpg
Heated grip connector showing missing o-ring.jpg

I'm glad to answer any questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts