Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My time with my 2017 CB500F is over and so I'm selling some of the add-ons that did not go with the bike. I thought I'd offer them here first, then go to CL.

I have a Puig Touring II windscreen, a Givi top box rack and a SW Motech centre stand. All are in excellent condition, with all the original parts with one nut excepted. Explanation below. Nothing used more than 3 months max, most likely much less. Shipping is extra, as are paypal fees. Prices in dollars as noted.

Puig windscreen is the Touring II screen. I think it is semi-specific to this bike; it is for bikes with non-round headlights. All parts as new, except for one nut. I have four automotive-quality locking nut replacements. Screen has no scratches. The plastic bracket covers have never been used. I have the original box and deluxe plastic bag that it shipped in. I'll add even more bubble wrap for hours of fun in front of the tele.I put pics of this screen on my bike into a post about windscreens about two months ago. $150.00cdn/ $110.00 usd.

The centre stand/ center stand is the SWMotech. All factory parts are there. In the pics you will see that some of the horizontal bits are still on the stand. There was no need to remove them to remove the stand, so they are still there. Bike likely not put onto the stand more than 10 times. $150.00 cdn/ $110.00 usd.

For th e cognoscenti who know the practicality and sex appeal of a well-mounted top box, I have the GIVI bike-specific rear top box rack. Strong enough to hold an elephant or more beer than the box will actually hold.... I recommend the beer. Paperwork and bolts as it arrived from the elves in Italy (assumption on my part). I'll have to replace the plastic wrap that it came in.... no fancy box. Might separate the two arms if it makes shipping easier. If you need one of the generic monolock plates, I can include one... might only have three of the spiffy mounting bolts, but I'll check around. $110.00 cdn/ $110.00 usd.

To the photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update. Have GIVI top box rack and windshield still here. The last two potential buyers disappeared, so I'm hoping to pass the rack at least off to another 500 F or R owner. I have the specific and elegant mounting plate as well; much more chic than the stock / universal plate for monolock boxes. The Puig touring II windscreen is here as well, and show up best in the earlier post. $119 cdn/ $90 usd for each item, plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to another riding season. I realize I still have the Puig windscreen and Givi top box mounting rack available. Be nice to have them on a bike rather than in my shed.

Price adjustment: $100.00 cdn for the rack and plate, and $80.000 can for the windshield.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to another riding season. I realize I still have the Puig windscreen and Givi top box mounting rack available. Be nice to have them on a bike rather than in my shed.

Price adjustment: $100.00 cdn for the rack and plate, and $80.000 can for the windshield.
Is any hardware (bolts, nuts, washers or brackets) missing on both these items? Let’s make a deal for both!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM/ Conversation sent

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am very confident that I have all the hardware for the screen and the rack. l'm pretty obsessive about keeping parts in labeled bags, but I will get everything out again, just to be certain. Both are in very good condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
PM/ Conversation sent

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am very confident that I have all the hardware for the screen and the rack. l'm pretty obsessive about keeping parts in labeled bags, but I will get everything out again, just to be certain. Both are in very good condition.
PM/Conversation sent. Thanks for replying!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts