Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some dealers cannot offer a test ride. Also delivery dates are 4 to 8 weeks. and no voice of collars. I wanted yellow now I have to take grey. Well, I hope I will feel merrier when I at last get delivery - before we are back into winter. Royston PS., My other anxiety is seat height. I have had 13 BMWs but now with my failing strength, I have to downsize drastically.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for acknowledging. Well, at last my bike will be ready from Wednesday 20th. Now my nightmare is insurance. The premium is unrealistic. They are demanding much more for this smaller machine than when I was insured with them, Bikesure, just a few weeks ago for a bigger bike F750.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just took delivery of my CB500F 2022 model collar grey. Far tooo soon to comment on much of it. I am awaiting delivery of a windscreen. At 60 miles per hour the wind is uncomfortable. I need very much to familiarise myself with the controls.Right now the throttle is a bit twitchy. I have had to adjust the foot levers and hard-wire my German. Already I am optimistic that I will get to like this wee machine. Brian H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts