Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I dropped my CB500F. I have a scratch on the side of the radiator. The bike is red and I have the code for it, but i cant seem to find the code for the radiator paint colour.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have been unable to find the 'gold' colour code for the engine. ADIOS600 may be right to suggest trying to match as best you can.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have been unable to find the 'gold' colour code for the engine. ADIOS600 may be right to suggest trying to match as best you can.
We have a company in the uk matched the gold. I think it's £32 english pounds for a touch up pot and laqeur, plus post and packing that's if they ship outside the uk.

·
Registered
331 Posts
We have a company in the uk matched the gold. I think it's £32 english pounds for a touch up pot and laqeur, plus post and packing that's if they ship outside the uk.
i would just contact a company which makes matching paints, such as colorrite.com , and ask them.
I was looking at a bargain 'fixer' earlier this year, but decided against it. The flacking paint was only a minor cosmetic repair. Turned out way too involved (see.. expensive) a project to follow up on. But thanks for the info. Good to know someone has the colour if I research long enough

1 - 8 of 8 Posts