Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up here on this forum not too long ago and could help. I placed an order for my CBR500R last weekend should be here next week in my possession. But right now I just want to see all the owners here with Red cbr500Rs.

Can you guys post up your pictures and short story of how you felt when you road it and what your going to do with it whether more riding or any modifications. Thanks in advance! :)

i will be joining you guys really soon...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought mine last Friday and I love it! Mines the abs model which I don't think I really needed its just all they had. But it handles great its quick and its very easy to learn on. So far I have about 160 miles on the bike and it just keeps getting better. I would post a picture but I'm not quite sure how lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would post a pic of mine, but it looks almost identical to the one above... except mine says ABS and no more yellow stripes on front wheel, and no reflector on the front fender. Im 6'4 and surprised the little bike feels so cumfy. Only problem I really have with it is I have problems shifting, sometimes cant get from neutral to first, and sometimes shifting from first to second I hit neutral... Im sure you will be happy with yours, sorry you gotta wait. ride safe

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
I got the first red cbr500r in this world in Thailand with a press conference!
Now the bike is over 7800 km.
I am having a blast everyday, it is a cool midsize bike. Cant post photos as my storage quota is over.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm really excited this is my first bike. Any suggestions are welcome.:)
Take it slow and easy would be my advice, speed can come later when you're used to the bike and have some experience under your belt.
Most of all though, just enjoy it and post pictures when you get it;):)

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm really excited this is my first bike. Any suggestions are welcome.:)
As iddo says and also make sure you have adequate gear. Best not to cut corners on helmets etc (expensive doesn't always mean better either!).

Other then that, welcome to the brilliant experience a bike offers!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts