Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I recently bought myself a 2013 Honda CB500f and it’s awesome! Everything works as it should except for the blinkers.

First, the lights don’t turn on, hazards or blinkers. Also they don’t light up on the dash either. I don’t even know where to begin to troubleshoot as I’m new to this, so getting pointed in the right direction will help! The only other thing is the heated grips that don’t turn on.

The guy I purchased this from told me all that needed to be done was “pop the seat and hook up the blinkers and grips”.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Like ADIOS. said, start with the fuses. If you don't have an owner's manual, you can download a free PDF from Honda's website. It'll help with fuse location and size and list what's on each circuit. There's really a lot of good info in the manual concerning the bike and when to service it. Good Luck.
Honda Motorcycle Owners Manual - Honda Powersports

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like ADIOS. said, start with the fuses. If you don't have an owner's manual, you can download a free PDF from Honda's website. It'll help with fuse location and size and list what's on each circuit. There's really a lot of good info in the manual concerning the bike and when to service it. Good Luck.
Honda Motorcycle Owners Manual - Honda Powersports
Yep, he nailed it. 😂
Now to figure out how to close this thread lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts