1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honda takes over the world with the new 2013 CBR500

We have a world-exclusive first test of the new Honda CBR500R and CB500F

Great Expectations
A lot's expected of Honda's new trio of 500 twins. Designed to appeal to a new generation of riders by complying with the new A2 license/47bhp restriction and boldly built down to a sub £5k price in Thailand, it'd be easy to write them off as dull and basic. The proof of the pudding comes in our world first ride...

Waiting for the full review form these guys so i can update this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The full review is out, but it's only in print or accessable (digitally) via an iPad. I don't have access to either, I'm really upset at how MCN is distributing this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for posting the review. Glad to see the bikes getting high praise. What I want to see next is a comparison between the 500s and Ninja 300 as they are in the same arena of price. The CB's got an extra 200cc's while the 300's got the FCC Assist and slipper clutch. I'd find it informative to know what people valued more.

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for posting this review i was actually looking for this all over and was even tempted to go and buy the mag but you save my trip amd money.i like how they featured the Cbr500 on the front page. I'll save this for tonight before i got to bed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This thing just doesn't look that sexy in the pictures. I hope it looks better in real life (like the cbr250). I hated them until I saw them in the dealership, it wasn't bad.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I had a chance to sit on one during a local bike show. The first thing i noticed was just how narrow the width was making easier to ride during long periods. Another thing was the position on the handle bars, Usually the lower they are the more strain it puts on to your wrist during commutes. Probably better for tracking but not the best for riding on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts