Honda CBR 500 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received mine on January 12th and i was the first lucky guy to get a red cbr500r abs in this world.
So far, Honda Bigwing in Thailand handed around 80 cbr500r and they have just finished the QC of cb500f and they started to delivered some bikes. cbx500 will be handed to the first owner in March.

So, are there anyone out there received his/her bike?
Am i the only one here?
Please put a note on this thread if you have one of teh 500 series or once you get one.
Thanks...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Here in North America we are currently enjoying our first peek at the bike shows. Saw my first view in Jan and put an order in. As u know from the 250 forum I was leaning towards the 600rr. I questioned my need for 100+ hp. After continuos reads and finally seeking the bike in person I knew this bike wld meet my needs, not unrealistic wants. ETA is approx March....if its on time :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I called a local honda powerhouse store today and they expect it to arrive by the end of FEB. (western Canada)
Encouraging to hear Domino. I also live in Alberta.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like we'll need some some regional sections on this forum with the amount of members we have here :p

I know it would help Canadians locate eachother on the forum since you guys usually appear in smaller numbers

·
Senior Knee Dragger
286 Posts
cool man. I am feeling so lonely:(
Don't worry I foresee a lot of us joining your just after April. Released dates for the CBR500s have not been clear to all regions and places but I'm guessing its going to be around that time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like you are the only one with a bike so far LL. I don't see myself buying one till summer time. Still weighing my options and will do a proper test drive. In the mean time, I will be seeing what you guys have to say about it.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I have received mine on January 12th and i was the first lucky guy to get a red cbr500r abs in this world.
So far, Honda Bigwing in Thailand handed around 80 cbr500r and they have just finished the QC of cb500f and they started to delivered some bikes. cbx500 will be handed to the first owner in March.

So, are there anyone out there received his/her bike?
Am i the only one here?
Please put a note on this thread if you have one of teh 500 series or once you get one.
Thanks...
make sure to give us any insight you have on the CBR500 since you are one of the first to have one :D

How is the power delivery? What other bikes have you owned?

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
make sure to give us any insight you have on the CBR500 since you are one of the first to have one :D

How is the power delivery? What other bikes have you owned?
I posted my impressions on another thread.
I am still having a blast with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts